The Orchid Girls by Lesley Sanderson Review


Good afternoon everyone! Mommy Reads here! :) Up next is my review of a book I read in October, hence the pumpkin photo. This was a well written psychological thriller where the author does a very good job at keeping the reader guessing and speculating about the shocking truth of what happened. I loved the buildup of suspense throughout the novel. I definitely would recommend and I look forward to reading more books from the author in the future.

They called them the Orchid girls. Grace, Moly and Charlotte. One of them is in love, one of them is a liar and one of them is dead. What really happened that summer?

The Orchid girls was a psychological thriller that had me hooked from the start. It's a compelling story about love, obsession, denial, addiction and relationships. It's told in chapters that alternate between POVs, mainly between the adult version of Molly and Grace, but also snippets of the girls' diary entries when they were teenagers.

My rating: 4 stars
@mommy_reads_

No comments

Post a Comment