The Girl with No Name by Lisa Regan Review

Josie Quinn is back at it again! This might be one of my favorite detective series, most of the detective series I read have a man as the main character. It's such a breath of fresh air having a female as the detective. She's not perfect, and there is more to her story that I suppose will come out in other books, but I'm hooked! 

This book was really unpredictable! I didn't see any of it happening, and was action packed! My kind of novel! Also, my favorite, short chapters that keeps you on edge!

Additionally, I usually don't get the "feels" in mystery books, but I got them in this one! I really was invested and glad the novel turned out the way it did. There is one tiny part about the end I was sad about, but I understand why it had to happen that way (hard to give a full review and not to spoil it for you). 5 stars read for me and highly recommend! If you are going to read this book I would start with Vanishing Girls 

Thank you to Bookouture for providing me with an electronic ARC of this book via NetGalley. As usual, my reviews are my honest and unbiased opinions.


Detective Josie Quinn is horrified when she’s called to the house of a mother who had her newborn baby snatched from her arms. 

A woman caught fleeing the scene is Josie’s only lead, but when questioned it seems this mysterious girl doesn’t know who she is, where she’s from or why she is so terrified…

Is she a witness, a suspect, or the next victim? 

As Josie digs deeper, a letter about a mix-up at a fertility clinic links the nameless girl and the missing child to a spate of killings across the county. Josie is faced with an impossible decision: should she risk the life of one innocent child to save many others… or can she find another way?

No comments

Post a Comment