The Liar's Wife by Samantha Hayes Review



Good afternoon! Mommy Reads here! :) Are you ready to know which book was my favorite in November? The Liar's Wife was a truly gripping and suspenseful psychological thriller that got me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I was initially drawn to the plot summary of this novel but there is so much more to the story than that! A story full of lies, secrets and manipulation. There were some part that were not very believable but I still enjoyed the book. I loved the author's writing style and I couldn't wait to find out what happened to the characters. Let me just say the twist at the end left me in shock and I still can't believe it! It was THAT GOOD! I totally recommend this book if you're a fan of psychological thrillers! 

Here's a quick synopsis:
When Ella wakes up in the hospital after a hit-and-run accident, she is scared and confused. The nurse taking care of her tells her her husband has been by her side the entire time. But Ella has never been married. In fact, she lives alone and rarely socializes with others, terrified a secret from her past might catch up to her. When she sees the man claiming to be her husband, she is immediately scared. She knows she has to do exactly as he says and draw as little attention to herself as possible. What choice does she have? He was there the night of the fire. He knows her secret..

My rating: 5 stars

No comments

Post a Comment